Joby GorillaPod Magnetic 325 (Black/Charcoal)
Feel that? Its the pull of the redesigned GorillaPod 325 Magnetic: a compact, flexible tripod with red-hot magnetic feet that inspires a multitude of mounting options for your smartphone, point-and-shoot or action cam. New built-in ball head with 90° tilt makes shooting in landscape or portrait mode a snap! Simply stick it to any magnetic surface, adjust your angle and shoot!
- Evolved: New stainless steel reinforced ball head with 90° tilt is perfect for shooting in portrait or landscape mode for FaceTime, livestreaming and selfies
- Stable: Super strong magnetic feet adhere securely to all types of metal objects while flexible leg joints provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Flexible: Frictional ball head allows quick position changes while flexible legs wrap around objects for unlimited angles and precise composition control
- Versatile: Mount point-and-shoot cameras, lighting, microphone, Pico projector, action cam, any device weighing up to 325 grams with a ¼"-20 tripod mount or smartphone using JOBY GripTight mount
- Portable: Compact & lightweight (weighs in at just over 2 oz) for easy transport in pocket, handbag or backpack
- Strong: Holds devices weighing up to 325 grams
- Patented: Often copied, never duplicated
- Product Dimensions:3.5 x 3.5 x 17 cm (1.38 x 1.38 x 6.69 in)
- Weight:62 g (0.14 lbs)
- Capacity:325 g (0.72 lbs)
Here at JOBY, we take customer service seriously. The way we see it, were nothing without our customers, so its important to us to take good care of them.
The bottom line is that we feel its our job to make you happy, and well do almost anything to make sure you are.
That said, our lawyers have to do their job, too, so theyve written up some warranty info in "lawyer-speak" for our products.
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new JOBY product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the JOBY retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts one (1) year for all JOBY Products. We have an extended two (2) year warranty for the Pro Sling Strap, UltraFit Sling Strap for Men, UltraFit Sling Strap for Women, UltraFit Hand Strap, and 3-Way Camera Strap.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use.
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
What Do You Have To Do to Place a Warranty Claim?
You will be required to submit your product to an authorized JOBY representative for inspection to confirm the defect, along with your original receipt. JOBY will not provide any coverage under this warranty statement unless your claim is in compliance with all of its terms. To request warranty service and obtain instructions on how to submit your product for inspection, you may either contact the dealer where you purchased your JOBY product or email info@JOBY.com.
What Will JOBY Do?
After inspecting the product and confirming the defect, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your JOBY product free of charge. If your product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product of equal value.
How Does Local Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and country to country. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you have under laws in your jurisdiction governing the sale of consumer goods, including, without limitation, national laws implementing EC Directive 1999/44/EC. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in this warranty statement may not apply to you. The laws of the State of California, USA, govern this warranty.
Who is Extending this Warranty?
This warranty is extended by JOBY , 1435 N. McDowell Blvd., Suite 200, Petaluma, CA 94954.