Joby Action Battery Grip
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BIG CHARGE. No adventure is complete without the footage to prove it. Make the life of your battery last 3x longer, or recharge your action cam fully 2x as you enjoy life to the fullest with this portable and lightweight charger (0.36 lbs).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY. With a universal ¼”-20 thread standard tripod mount you have unlimited compatibility options. Mount to a tripod for hands-free stability or pole for an expansive reach. It also includes a standard GoPro mount and thumbscrew.
- SOLID GRIP. The removable wrist strap will keep you connected, so the JOBY Action Grip will never slip out of your grip. The softly molded silicone grip will stay firmly in your hand so you can get the shot you want, when the action gets intense.
- USB CHARGING HUB. With both a standard and mini charging port, you can charge your GoPro, action camera, phone, or other device on the go. The shorter cord makes it easier to charge your gear while in use, so you can charge anytime, anywhere.
- INNOVATIVE AND DURABLE DESIGN. Although it’s lightweight, it is still extremely strong. Made of durable ABS plastic, nylon, silicone, and stainless steel, it is made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of your favorite adventure.
With this GoPro-friendly Action Battery Grip (and mount) you can triple the battery life of your camera while keeping things lightweight and compact. Dont worry about running out of power midway through a shoot. You even can use it to charge your smartphone or any other accessory on location (and use your smartphone to shoot video).
- Triple the life of your action cam. This grip has a built-in battery that can re-charge your action camera fully two times while you’re out on your adventure.
- Comes with USB charging cable. A shorter cord makes it easy to charge your GoPro while in use. Even charge any accessory – including your smartphone.
- Resizable tether for an added and secure hold. The removable wrist strap provides extra security against drops.
- Bottom 1⁄4"-20 mount for numerous mounting options. Mount to a tripod for an eye-level, hands-free set-up, or to the UltraPlate 208 to create a powered mini rig.
- Works with any action cam with 1⁄4"-20 design. Comes with built-in, standard GoPro mount and thumbscrew, plus includes a top pin for use with any other action camera (1⁄4"-20 screw).
- Product Dimensions:3 x 6 x 17.9 cm (1.18 x 2.36 x 7.05 in)
- Weight:165 g (0.36 lbs)
Here at JOBY, we take customer service seriously. The way we see it, were nothing without our customers, so its important to us to take good care of them.
The bottom line is that we feel its our job to make you happy, and well do almost anything to make sure you are.
That said, our lawyers have to do their job, too, so theyve written up some warranty info in "lawyer-speak" for our products.
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new JOBY product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the JOBY retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts one (1) year for all JOBY Products. We have an extended two (2) year warranty for the Pro Sling Strap, UltraFit Sling Strap for Men, UltraFit Sling Strap for Women, UltraFit Hand Strap, and 3-Way Camera Strap.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use.
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
What Do You Have To Do to Place a Warranty Claim?
You will be required to submit your product to an authorized JOBY representative for inspection to confirm the defect, along with your original receipt. JOBY will not provide any coverage under this warranty statement unless your claim is in compliance with all of its terms. To request warranty service and obtain instructions on how to submit your product for inspection, you may either contact the dealer where you purchased your JOBY product or email info@JOBY.com.
What Will JOBY Do?
After inspecting the product and confirming the defect, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your JOBY product free of charge. If your product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product of equal value.
How Does Local Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and country to country. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you have under laws in your jurisdiction governing the sale of consumer goods, including, without limitation, national laws implementing EC Directive 1999/44/EC. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in this warranty statement may not apply to you. The laws of the State of California, USA, govern this warranty.
Who is Extending this Warranty?
This warranty is extended by JOBY , 1435 N. McDowell Blvd., Suite 200, Petaluma, CA 94954.