Joby Suction Cup & Gorilla Arm
- CAPTURE SUPERIOR PERSPECTIVES. Look at life from a different point of view with as you mount this suction cup action camera mount to any non-porous purpose. The flexible GorillaPod Arm maneuvers 360 degrees letting you get the angle you want, for the shot you need.
- QUICK-TWIST LOCK. Just twist and turn a quarter turn to the right as you feel the lock click into place, right beneath your fingertips. Let your Go-Pro or other action sports camera hold on tight, with this suction cup, it’s not going anywhere.
- MIX AND MATCH. Innovative, high tech, and easy to use. This JOBY Suction Cup with GorillaPod Arm is ultra-versatile. The modular design and removable arm and mount allows you to mix and match using the universal ¼”-20 screw design.
- READY FOR ADVENTURE. We know your travels take you far and wide. The industrial strength suction locks into place while the, Go-Pro tripod quick release mount, and GorillaPod Arm keep your equipment safe and secure, no matter where life takes you.
- STICK ON STRONG. Made of medical-grade ABS plastic, stainless steel, and TPE, it’s made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of adventure. Move beyond the selfie as you set your tripod up on the toughest terrain getting you the best shots
Full of versatility this GoPro®/action video suction cup mount has the flexibility of a GorillaPod arm attached to an industrial suction cup. An easy to use twist and lock system attaches quickly to smooth clean surfaces. Strength and flexibility make this a go-to tool.
- Modular design for easy mix & match: The removable Arm and Mount for GoPro® allows you to quickly swap out your gear for the ideal set-up with our other product solutions via the universal 1⁄4"-20 screw design.
- Movable arm for quick camera angle adjustments: The reliable GorillaPod ball & socket arm allows you to quickly change the action camera position.
- Ultimate hold on smooth surfaces: Industrial-strength suction cup locks into place to provide a secure hold against smooth, non-porous and clean surfaces.
- Quick-twist lock for easy and fast set-up: Simplified, compact design makes it easy to grip and secure—you actually can feel it lock into place!
- Weight:110 g (0.24 lbs)
- Packaged Weight:150 g (0.33 lbs)
Here at JOBY, we take customer service seriously. The way we see it, we're nothing without our customers, so it's important to us to take good care of them.
The bottom line is that we feel it's our job to make you happy, and we'll do almost anything to make sure you are.
That said, our lawyers have to do their job, too, so they've written up some warranty info in "lawyer-speak" for our products.
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new JOBY product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the JOBY retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts one (1) year for all JOBY Products. We have an extended two (2) year warranty for the Pro Sling Strap, UltraFit Sling Strap for Men, UltraFit Sling Strap for Women, UltraFit Hand Strap, and 3-Way Camera Strap.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use.
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
What Do You Have To Do to Place a Warranty Claim?
You will be required to submit your product to an authorized JOBY representative for inspection to confirm the defect, along with your original receipt. JOBY will not provide any coverage under this warranty statement unless your claim is in compliance with all of its terms. To request warranty service and obtain instructions on how to submit your product for inspection, you may either contact the dealer where you purchased your JOBY product or email info@JOBY.com.
What Will JOBY Do?
After inspecting the product and confirming the defect, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your JOBY product free of charge. If your product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product of equal value.
How Does Local Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and country to country. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you have under laws in your jurisdiction governing the sale of consumer goods, including, without limitation, national laws implementing EC Directive 1999/44/EC. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in this warranty statement may not apply to you. The laws of the State of California, USA, govern this warranty.
Who is Extending this Warranty?
This warranty is extended by JOBY , 1435 N. McDowell Blvd., Suite 200, Petaluma, CA 94954.