Motorola Moto Z Play XT1635-02 LTE 32GB - Local Set + 1 Year Warranty
The Motorola Moto Z Play is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Z Play packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto Z Play runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3510mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.40 x 76.40 x 6.99 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams.
The Motorola Moto Z Play is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Dimensions & Weight 156.4 x 76.4 x 7 mm (6.16 x 3.01 x 0.28 in), 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Operating System Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Display Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.5 inches (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- CPU Speed Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Network 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Camera Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- Internal Memory 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Extended Memory microSD, up to 256 GB
- SIM Card Type Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery
- 1 Year Local Manufacturer Warranty